Lobe Radiant Dub System-assistance s'il vous plait!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Lobe Radiant Dub System-assistance s'il vous plait!

Postby al » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:19 am

Okay, I'm not one for modern dub, but I have become transfixed (!), by this french crew, Lobe Radiant Dub System (not even sure if that is how they are spelled or pronounced)! Someone gave me a cd-r of low bit-rate mp3 of theirs, and I love their sounds! (kind of like a more authentic Rhythm and Sound type of vibe). I have searched high and low, and cannot for the life of me find a way to purchase their cd's w/ shipping to America! Can any of the French/Euro massive point me in the right direction, and/or (more importantly) do a cd-r trade with me? I normally would purchase both of their discs (cos I don't believe in trading commercial releases), but honestly I cannot find a way to!!! It took me about an hour just to find any info on this crew....Will compensate with some gems if you can help with a trade....please PM me if possible!!! :D :wink:
al

Postby zonard » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:39 pm

I've send an email for you to Jarring Effetcs (the french label).
I'm waiting for their reply.
Please send me your email adress by PM
Hope they will find a way to satisfy you !
zonard

Postby LukeB » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:40 pm

http://jarringeffects.free.fr sell there stuff, I imagine they ship internationally.
http://www.dubzone.org might be able to help aswell, but its all in french. Listen to more french dub, it will probably change your perspective on "modern dub" :D
LukeB

Postby zonard » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:05 pm

I just gone to their site, but the order section is not very easy to use (and I'm french !!!)...
zonard

Postby al » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:08 pm

Cheers for this information guys! That was actually what I was looking for all along, but could not locate....I'll PM you zonard
al

Postby zonard » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:52 pm

No reply from jarring effects... not very effective...
Did you found a way for the Cd's ?
I'll advise you if they reply...
zonard

Return to General discussion