EBay P*sstake

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby ephteeay » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:19 pm

id say so if he says 2.20 on the ebay page then thats what he should charge. i received an invoice for 14$ for a 7" last week and i told the seller somethings wrong!! he apologized and gave me a new postage price of 6 USD.. find out why its so expensive.. mayeb he told you the price for registered, express delivery and gold packaging.

>>Can I tell him to stick the tune where the sun don't shine

the tune already is in the uk so theres no need to.
ephteeay

Postby ephteeay » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:25 pm

btw sometimes sellers use the shipping calculator which could mess postage up too.
ephteeay

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:44 pm

if it says £2.20 then it's £2.20

simple as.
Anonymous

Postby Ras Berry » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:22 pm

I've noticed it happening more and more recently. Nothing outlandish like Gordon's £5.00, but £2.99 for one CD, things like that. I don't bid now on anything that has a too high P&P charge

:roll:
Ras Berry

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:23 pm

Well I had planned to go ahead and just pay it, then I decided to mail him to ask why his charges were so high. Now check this - I must have hit send twice by mistake as I received two replies to my mail with TWO totally different replies.

One said that his charge is high as he pays someone to go to the post office for him. The other mail said that his post is high to cover his PayPal costs(which I thought EBay frowned upon).

I'm not getting the record now, I don't trust one bit someone who can't even get his excuses straight.

I'll get a non-paying bidder thing against me but I'd rather keep my money than deal with someone who's trying to scam people for a few extra quid and then can't even stick to the same reason why!!!!

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Return to General discussion