can't smoke herb and it's driving my crazy!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

can't smoke herb and it's driving my crazy!

Postby moby » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:01 am

:cry: :x :evil: :cry: :( have given up the herb in order to possibly get my old job back. my old company wants to hire a contractor to do my old job so in true Dilbert form I applied for it. It would be sweet, 6 months of work at 5$ more an hour than when I left and the location is about 2 miles from my house and the wife works right down the street. So my company drug tests before they hire you but I don't know if they would test a contractor. Whichever it was I had to quit because I couldn't take the chance of getting busted. Major bummer to admit I love the herb so much but hey! I admit it! I like to smoke herb! Is that so wrong? I've barely listened to any tunes either as they make me want to light up a bowl. Sorry to bother you guys with this but I had no one else to share it with. Until High Times opens up a forum that is! Later, and have a good Christmas everyone. Moby
moby

Postby Speed » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:33 am

1 in 3 16 - 21 year olds in Britain have at least 'tried' weed... don't be ashamed you are not alone! haha

But did you know it takes like 90 days or so for it to leave your blood system (i think, correct me if i'm wrong)... Thats a damn long time, I weap for you!
Speed

Postby Uncle Selecta » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:00 am

You don't have to wait for 90 days man. If you wisit the H.T. site you will know what i'm talkin 'bout. Buy that miracle juice and pass that stupid test. Pass the Chalice...
Uncle Selecta

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:42 am

Just don't inhale man
Chocolate Soldier

Postby jb welda » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:27 pm

i think most of those things to help you pass a test are bunk...mostly just drink a bunch of water.

it takes 90 days or more for the traces to leave your bodily fluids...but they can detect it in your hair for as long as its (the hair) is there. just depends on how serious they are.

personally unless its a life and death situation, i would do as cs says just for the hell of it, stop smoking temporarily now, take the test and hope for the best. then start smoking again. theres a good chance they dont care about herb and dont test for it because its so expensive for such a benign substance.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby Curly Locks » Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:57 am

It is quite possible to love Reggae music and remain a non 'smoker'.
Just wanted you to know that. It's also possible to relax, invent, create, get crazy, draw, paint, write, love and do everything else you like to do, & perhaps feel like you need a smoke for without using herb.
Frankly having done both, I prefer a clear mind that I can call my own 100% of the time.
Curly Locks

Postby jb welda » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:42 pm

>Everything Is Great - In Moderation

especially sobriety.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby dirtweed » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:46 am

well yeah - its also possible to have sex without a partner but it sure is better with one.
dirtweed

Postby trinitymlk » Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:13 pm

I'll think of you as load up my Volcano with some fresh Blueberry Northern. -MK (Dome Maintenance Crew)
trinitymlk

Those kits or drinks really do work

Postby vasceri » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:08 pm

I've used the same product twice and passed both drug tests.

Look for a brand called

Kokopelli & Spike

2 other friends used the same product and both passed.

The procedure is hell though.....

One love
eric v
vasceri

Nowadyas I drink ;-)

Postby Ekki » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:59 pm

Sorry, this is of no help - but I stopped smoking herb because it drove me crazy...
Ekki

Postby richteratmosphere » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:11 am

Back in 2000 or 2001 I used one called Detoxify and I passed. I'd smoked the night before too. It was a suprise pop quiz, I guess you could say.

I've actually never listened to dub or reggae while under the influence. I stopped before I got into the genre. One of the major ironies of the evolution of my musical tastes. The music sounds dreamy as can be with a clear head to me.
richteratmosphere

Postby jb welda » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:17 am

eric: that product required you drink a lot of water, like gallons, the day before the test?

if so, thats the trick. thats what ive read anyhow.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Return to General discussion