Free downloads

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Free downloads

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:03 pm

While we wait for the BAF downloads (480 people registered who have not posted) - Trojan are offering a free download of 'Cloak and Dagger' by Tommy McCook as an incentive for you to fill out their survey about your Trojan-buying habits. Nice tune.

http://www.trojanrecords.com/feedback

Respects

Baldy
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:32 pm

Yeah, I was just thinking that's an awful lot of people not to post.

If we take around 100 from that figure who are busy/on holiday, etc then that still leaves 380 who don't seem to get the whole concept of a message board.

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby ephteeay » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:57 pm

those 380 people might just not be bothered to ask things the way we do. maybe theyre not as interested in the matrix numbers/orig releases etc that certain (sick) people ask here. and maybe they cant answer the trainspotter questions some of you (sick) people ask but theyre probably happy enough with reading answers to the question the trainspotters ask (and gaining knowledge?)
ephteeay

Postby tim p » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:25 pm

188 of the 500 Trojan board members have not posted either. The b&f board number is higher but not that surprising really. For a start the board is new so people may post but haven't yet. Also people might register just so they can use PM's (I know for a fact that one person at least has done this) and to get the benefits of knowing which threads they've read etc.

Of course I'm sure the download thing is a factor, especially as it's still advertised on the main page.

It's probably a reflection on the quality of the discussions too - if people care to get involved.
(that last point was a mental note to myself to stop me swapping stupid pictures with Zzoki).
tim p

Postby His_Imperial_Measurements » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:05 pm

[If we take around 100 from that figure who are busy/on holiday, etc then that still leaves 380 who don't seem to get the whole concept of a message board.

Maybe they're waiting till they have something to say. Just a thought like.

Inchpinchers
Chicken Merry - Hawk Deh Near!
His_Imperial_Measurements

[If we take around 100 from that figure who are busy/on holiday, etc then that still leaves 380 who don't seem to get the whole concept of a message board.

Inchpinchers

Inchpinchers

Postby tim p » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:35 pm

whats with all the repeats everywhere??
tim p

Postby His_Imperial_Measurements » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:08 am

"whats with all the repeats everywhere??"

Phew! Sorry about that, got stuck in an echo (echo) chamber there for a moment. Multo apologios. :oops:

Inchpinchers

Return to General discussion