MUSIC SO HOT!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

MUSIC SO HOT!

Postby TruthsAndRights » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:40 am

i was wondering if anyone knew much about Jah Big....besides what the LP's backside reveals. did he have any other releases? is he still alive? i know he came from the bay area which seems info on him shouldnt be too difficult to aquire. also does anyone know the significance of there being a vocal track to a song from mother nature's 'a breath of fresh air' lp on JB's music so hot?
TAR
~Equal Rights And Justice Stands For All~
TruthsAndRights

Postby jb welda » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:04 pm

jah big aka jah fat lived in nevada city california (perhaps bay area before that) and he died of heart problems back in, oh, must have been late 80s. never did much for me, and its funny that that album has seemed to achieve some credibility because it never did with me nor with the minions who saw it everyday in the 99 cent section and passed on it. i used to have a copy but flung it away at some point...never missed it. wouldnt you know that then someone asked about it and i told them i see it all the time and would pick it up cheap next time i did; of course ive not seen it since.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby TruthsAndRights » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:46 pm

so did he ever release anything as jah fat?
~Equal Rights And Justice Stands For All~
TruthsAndRights

Postby jb welda » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:11 pm

from what i could gather, he was always fat.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Return to General discussion