Newcastle Tonight - Big Up Steve, Dom, Dennis Alcapone!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby ephteeay » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:25 am

>>The little f***er who nicked it will be in for a shock when he tries to sell it as the zip don't zip up properly.

1. you should have left a note on the jacket about the zipper.
2. to choose your jacket he was probably a big f***er.
ephteeay

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:02 am

No he wasn't, someone saw him take the jacket.

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:04 am

Anyway it's absolutely F all to joke about.

It's sad when you can't go out these days and leave your jacket on a chair for 5 minutes with loads of people around too.

This city is full of scum.

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:13 am

OK, here's the deal.

I'm on sickness payments which total LESS than 100UKP per week.

That jacket cost me £200 a couple of years ago and I had to save up for a few months to buy it.

I am now without a warm jacket for the winter, my only other jacket is a lightweight summer jacket.

I can NOT afford a new jacket for about another 2 months, so I guess I'm going to have to stay home all that time.

That's the problem with the world these days, people would rather make sarcastic comments and jokes about someone being robbed than actually show the slightest bit of concern.

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby ephteeay » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:05 pm

yeah.. guess it wasnt too nice to you.. it was just some not at all funny humour. i am sorry about your jacket and about my comments.
ephteeay

Postby ephteeay » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:12 pm

if i had thought my post would have offended someone i wouldnt have written it.. if i had thought before posting i would have thought it might have offended you and i wouldnt have posted.
ephteeay

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:14 pm

Apology accepted mate, I'm just a little bit angry today.

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby ephteeay » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:34 pm

this girl at school had been out with a friend of mine.. and was seeing someone else at the same time.. my friend was very upset.. dunno why i bothered.. but i called her a 'wh*re'..... it made her cry.. she left the classroom.. the teacher went out to see what was wrong... the teacher came back.. shouted at me.. when the girl came back the teacher said "CHRIS i think you owe kelly something" (meaning an apology) but i got my wallet out.. it made a few people laugh.. kelly cried even more.. and i had to change school.
ephteeay

Postby crazydownbeat » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:02 pm

ephteeay am I allowed to lol? That was a funny move :lol:
C.D.
Proverbs 10:10 :wink:
crazydownbeat

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:18 pm

My jacket 'disappeared' on Friday night too Gordon.

I guess its unlikely to be the same little ****** that nicked it.

I've been having to wear the emergency headgear to keep my bald head cosy and let me tell you it is not a fashion item.

:evil:

Baldy.
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:45 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, it's just a damn shame that people can't go to a reggae dance full of like-minded people without having to worry about their belongings.

I'm Djing at a Christmas party on Wednesday night and I'm just going to burn a set to CDs and play them. If my jacket can go missing when my back's turned for a few minutes in a club that I know, then I'm not risking £500 worth of original 45s in a club that I don't know......

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:55 pm

My good friend Eddie has a friend who was DJing at a roller rink (Yes, they still have those apparently).

Anyway, the story goes that he put on a 'mixed-by-Paul-Oakenfold' CD and started chatting up this girl. Then he got very into chatting up this girl and forgot to mix in the next track and then thought 'sod it!' and just let the CD play through to the end.

Afterwards people were shaking his hand and saying what a great DJ he is/was and he got a regular slot there!

Good luck on Wednesday Gordon:
http://www.bloodandfire.co.uk/db/viewtopic.php?t=276

Baldy.
Anonymous

Postby trinitymlk » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:29 pm

Gordon,
That must really twist your knickers to get your coat stolen, and while you're skanking too!!
While killing time indoors, you could stich together some original some record sleeves and slipmats for warmth, and go out to the dances looking like Scratch Perry.
THen you could sell the "Selectors Jacket" on Ebay and make enough quid to replace the original. Good Luck. -MK (Cozy in Cali)
trinitymlk

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:09 pm

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:16 pm

Hilarious Zoki.

Gordon
Anonymous

Next

Return to General discussion