This I Know

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

This I Know

Postby Manzie » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:00 pm

I have seen Bob fairly regularly and seen him perform before with Peter and Bunny but this time he was different.He seem as if he was in a higher heights musically.Anyway by the time the great Marvin Gaye came onstage and started to perform he just could not reach the audience because of the vibes that Bob had left in Carib that night,even the "society" people feel it that night.That was how I know that Bob would have been our biggest star...........Manzie.
Manzie

Postby Dadi Digi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:05 pm

Greets Manzie,

on a seperate note, how do you and Jamaica per say feel about Rita wanting to move Bob's remains to Ethiopia ?. Surley Jamaica aint happy with this proposal ?

Respect
"If you ride like lightning, you'll crash like thunder" (M.Buchanan)
Dadi Digi

Postby Manzie » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:30 pm

Bob should rest in peace right where he is now.
Manzie

Postby Dadi Digi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:44 pm

I suspected this would be your opinion on the issue. I for one (not being jamaican) think it is disgraceful. He meant and means more to Jamaica than he ever will to Ethiopia in my opinon.

Respect
"If you ride like lightning, you'll crash like thunder" (M.Buchanan)
Dadi Digi

Postby Manzie » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:09 pm

Bob Marley is a gift from the Creator to the people of the world and somehow it just seems right for him to end up where he started.Rita should just leave him alone and forget about what she desires because he belongs to the people of the world.
Manzie

Postby informer » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:39 am

once again:

this is pure marketing by rita marley.

combining bob's 60th birthday with articles in may newspapers
(even our sleepy hamburger "MORGENPOST" wrote a half page about this) will surely once again incease sales of "Legend" or other ineluctable birthday compilations.
'the one who cleans the s.h.i.t must remember it' (Lee Perry)
informer

Return to General discussion