Please announce your new releases here.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Forum rules
Please announce your new releases here.

[DPH027] Red Star Martyrs

Postby Dub Thomas » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:59 am

Image Image

FREE DOWNLOAD => http://www.dubophonic.com/2016/12/dph02 ... rtyrs.html

The UK producer Stanley Woodfield, better known under the project-name Red Star Martyrs, has been one of the most active artists since the start of our label. After having released two EPs, “I & I” (2013) and “Time for Tea” (2014) and contributing in the compilation “United as One (2014), there was a silence for nearly 2 years. It has been a constructive silence … and today we are happy to announce his first long player. We have been saving this one for you to be our last release of 2016.

The self-titled digital LP includes 14 brand new tracks of total length of 63 minutes from the producer who has managed to set his own sound-mark on our label. Rootikal vibes with a twist and melodic dubwise sounds with live instruments played mainly by Stanley himself are the key ingredients of his style. Guest appearances by I-Rebel, Don Goliath, Madi Simmons, Tallis, Trinity, Kontent, Squidgy Black and Penti from Senti. Give thanks! R.I.P. Fidel, Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

Credits: All tracks are written, produced and programmed by Stanley Woodfield. Guitars, bass, keyboards, melodica & live percussion by Stanley Woodfield, Flute on Suede Head by Andy Williamson. Artwork by Ruth Calder Murphy and Savvas Thomas.
Dub Thomas

Return to New Release Announcements