TNT Roots - New CD Release - SPIRITUAL DUB CHAPTER 2.

Please announce your new releases here.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Forum rules
Please announce your new releases here.

TNT Roots - New CD Release - SPIRITUAL DUB CHAPTER 2.

Postby Dub Man » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Greetings one and all.

First of all many many thanks to all who have supported my works and purchased "SPIRITUAL DUB" i am greatly humbled.

I now present the final chapter of the SPIRITUAL DUB series, "SPIRITUAL DUB CHAPTER 2" 11 raw dubs inna King David style each with a second cut, around 78 minutes running time, if you like your dubs with a deep vibration this selection might be for you.This set of dubs is a bit more easy listening than my usual dread dubs , i have built a different version of "The Redeemer"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn3ZNn_LYNw re-titled "Redemption" and also a different version of "Victory Over The Beast" from "Revelation In Dub" re-titled "Triumph Over The Beast" below is the tracklist : -

1-2. Light Of Glory
3-4. Soldier Man Style
5-6. Eternal Love
7-8. Imperial Power
9-10.Omnipresent
11-12.Redemption
13-14.Get Out Of Babylon
15-16.Hardcore Warrior
17-18.Spiritual Warfare
19-20.Divine Inspiration
21-22.Triumph Over The Beast

If anyone is interested in this release please make a Paypal payment of £12 to tntearthquake@gmail.com then please email your postal address to me at tntearthquake@gmail.com as sometimes Paypal does not show the postal address.

Respect to you all.

YAHWEH LOVE.
Last edited by Dub Man on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dub Man

Re: TNT Roots - New CD Release - SPIRITUAL DUB CHAPTER 2.

Postby Dub Man » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:28 am

Greetings one and all.

Yesterday someone tried to hack into my hotmail address and hotmail has locked down the account, i have tried to get the account unlocked but for some reason hotmail will not unlock it so i have had to setup a new email address which is now tntearthquake@gmail.com

Anyone who has ordered "Spiritual Dub Chapter 2" please can you contact me on my new email with your postal address so that i can send your order as soon as possible ? also anyone who tried to contact me yesterday please contact me again at tntearthquake@gmail.com
As from today 8th of June 2016 if anyone orders the CD please make the Paypal payment to tntearthquake@gmail.com

Respect And Love.
Dub Man

Return to New Release Announcements