NEW RELEASE COMING ON KING SPINNA RECORDS!

Please announce your new releases here.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Forum rules
Please announce your new releases here.

NEW RELEASE COMING ON KING SPINNA RECORDS!

Postby Bob Harding » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 pm

The Breadwinners “Dubs Unlimited” will be released on King Spinna on 12 December 2012 (12-12-12).

Check out the 15-minute preview of this superb album on the KingSpinnaRecords YouTube channel here http://youtu.be/o8bI-lpGx7U. The album will be available on all formats – LP, CD, MP3 and FLAC. Just to avoid any confusion this is NOT the same as the CD-R album of the same name which we are already selling on the King Spinna website. The King Spinna release contains all the same tracks as the CD-R but these are brand new mixes with many new overdubs (horns, harmonica etc.), all mixed to quarter-inch analogue tape and professionally mastered by the man with “the best ears in the universe” Kevin Metcalfe at The Soundmasters, London. The CD, MP3 and FLAC issues of the album include a bonus track “Joy [Discomix]” featuring the legendary Big Youth, but due to time constraints this track does not appear on the LP. Nevertheless, the LP edition is a real treat for vinyl fans – it’s that rare beast, the Triple A “All Analogue Album”, recorded on analogue multitrack, mixed to quarter inch analogue tape and cut direct to the lathe – not a ProTool in sight!

The LP and CD issues of the album will soon be available for pre-order on our website.

More news on this release coming soon so stay tuned!

Check out more mixes by The Breadwinners on the Bakery Studio’s YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBakeryStudio
Bob Harding

Re: NEW RELEASE COMING ON KING SPINNA RECORDS!

Postby StepDubStep » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

Will be buying this for sure. A rare production inna dis ya time!
From a youth reggae inna me bloodstream, now a man reggae inna me system! From a boy reggae was my first joy, now a man reggae still number one!
StepDubStep

Return to New Release Announcements