Please announce your new releases here.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Forum rules
Please announce your new releases here.

DKR new releases - Nov. 2011

Postby RB » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:08 am

posted now.

www.digikillerrecords.com

also, very soon Bond Export will have the new Digital English tunes on the site, pics and clips. they are available now too.

www.bondexport.com

thanks for all the support, much love

DKR/BE CREW
RB

Re: DKR new releases - Nov. 2011

Postby james19 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

Brilliant!

Now I don't feel such a fool for letting my Forces go.

DKR all the way!
james19

Postby Michael Knight » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 am

Wow....great!!!
Michael Knight

Postby Selector77 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

DKR Come again
Nah Roll The Rock, Nah Sniff The Cocaine
Selector77

Postby Natty Matti » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Too good to be true! Never thought the Forces 45 would be repressed. DK rules things! :arrow:
Natty Matti

Postby Jah_Wisdom » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:25 pm

That forces tune is too bad!!

Easy digikiller.

Intrigued by the digital english tunes

what are they??
Who Jah Bless Let No Man Curse
Jah_Wisdom

Postby RB » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:03 pm

sound clips for the Digital English tunes are now up on www.bondexport.com

unreleased productions from 1988, good stuff!
RB

Postby bullit » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Killers again. Especially the Forces tune. What will next month bring? digi? roots? I wonder..
For my Wants List/Tune ID List/Recordings & More..

www.MonkeySounds.co.uk
bullit

Postby Raggattack » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks DKR and Digital English ! don't stop the vibes! :D
Raggattack

Postby Fredlocks » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

No Scruples you lot. Been after that forces fo a few years now, tune dead before i even found it. Magic completly gone.

Off the list don't want it any more.

Won't support your label hope others don't too.
Later.
Fredlocks

Postby RB » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

last minute addition for this month -

some cool new reissues of Captain Sinbad productions on his YOUTH IN PROGRESS label...check em out at -
www.bondexport.com

thanks
RB

Postby Ruffneck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 am

Fredlocks wrote:No Scruples you lot. Been after that forces fo a few years now, tune dead before i even found it. Magic completly gone.

Off the list don't want it any more.

Won't support your label hope others don't too.
Later.

For once I feel you Fred, found the Forces earlier this year and paid good money for it and all of a sudden, it's repressed! However, this is just a personal issue and basically it's good if more people get the chance to listen to big tunes from the past. But this also shows that there are no impossible represses, hence we should all learn to be careful before we pay big money for anything because DKR or someone else might repress it next month. I for one will certainly think twice before paying $$$ for anything in the future. The good thing is that the repress argument has actually started to work and already made some sellers (outside ebay of course) lower their prices significantly, i.e "if you want me to pay big money for this one, you need to convince me it won't be repressed anytime soon.". Since DKR came on the scene, sellers have a hard time finding convincing arguments...
Ruffneck

Postby DeepSelector » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 am

Thats all ****

A rare tune will always be a rare tune and will not lose it's value (see the REAL king oney 7" or the aksumites 12" and few others)...all the tunes repressed by digikiller , i had seen the 1st press again for sale for twice the price i paid before the repress. Surely if you pay 250/300£ (or more...much more) for a tune like forces or for any other rare (but not too much) tune , well you risk to lose money even without a repress!! 
Just spend your €£$¥ with caution and intelligence (said by one who also risked a lot and is some case failed)
Digikiller is creating many omologate selections , a funny way to call that.... "digifillers"...but a good selecta will still stay 3 step in front of that (if that matter when you play in front of people who mostly dont even care if you play from cd or vinyls) , that's what i think...there's still 1000 tunes as good as forces to play. Soon or late RB will repress enaught to get himself his Limo but by now he havent totally destroyed the interesting , curious , original , deep , exclusive world of 1st press records and exclusive selections done by people who can dig deep into this music.
 What i hope is that finally something will remain to those who put a lot of energy to create roots meeting where people can still be shovked to hear a new tune or something that he was waiting to hear on soundsystem for longtime...it's also a good part of reggae!

Remember also that what he's putting on market is and will always be a reproduction...you'll see that after 5/10 years next to those reproductions. Rare Originals will be rarer and rarer as the interess is still growing and knowledge is growing too...it will lose value for the first short period but than it will be as rare and expensive as before (even more) as people will again realize how rare is still the 1st press.
If there's not hidden stocks of that Forces around , in 10 years (if world will still be in his place) you'll see how rare will be to see a 1st press for sale around...so keep those rare things in your box! What lose value is what is only hyped and not really rare.

The few that run sessions of that kind of deep 70's/80's music only , know who can still shock an esigent audience with a non-omologate selection and it's up to them to be able to create those situations...you rant that many tunes are no more exclusive? Well so organise things with people able to play rare things :) luckly it's full of serious selectors out here...that dont support digikiller because they dont need to do so. If it's all about how well you spend your money...if you buy intelligently you are not risking much.

Honestly i see many rants about how exclusive selections are but i don't see many of those exclusive roots sessions around.

Don't get it personal RB , me joke about limo...:P just reasoning on situation
Uday Shankar "Give the audience what they like before they know what they like"

http://www.youtube.com/rootikalist
DeepSelector

Postby Dubba » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 am

Some people really need to get a life. Keep up tihe good worksRB.
Dubba

Postby scarface » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 am

Yes RB, DKR pon top! Dont want to start no fires but think some of those complaining need to have a look at themselves. Is it just me who finds it a little strange so many are prepared to spend £100 plus (and a hell of a lot more!) on "roots" tunes? Roots music the cry of the poor and the under-priviliged??? No longer it seems! Blessed Love to ALL
scarface

Next

Return to New Release Announcements