-- WCTD TRIBUTE TO WHITE SQUALL R.I.P --

If you have legal audio to share, post it here! Also, here is where you put your reggae radio shows.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

-- WCTD TRIBUTE TO WHITE SQUALL R.I.P --

Postby Jayman65 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Last night I got the devastating news that our dear friend Howard 'White Squall' Robinson passed away! I think most of you are aware of the quality of his exclusive line in tapes that he generously shared via our website.... Please feel free to post messages of condolences here and we will pass them all on to his spar Cush who contacted us to tell us the news and also that he has been left Daddy Squall's tape's which he will carry on sharing via WCTD so that Howards memory will live on...

We have changed the Grange Hill section into a Tribute to White Squall section where we will post the last of the tapes he sent us himself and any future tapes of his that Cush sends us...

I have posted 5 sessions of his today that we have not yet posted, so please while you listen, send your thoughts out the Big man & his family....

They are:

Black Star @ Club Cancer, Sav La Mar, Westmoreland, 1986 (Exclusive Daddy Squall Line-in)

Tiger, Bruk Back, Anthony Malvo, Earl Cunningham, Marlon Brando,

Selector – Tony Roots

Mixer – Bigga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah Dat @ Georges Plain, Westmoreland, 1986 (Exclusive Daddy Squall line-in)

Tiger, Principal Grundy, Danny Culture, Icho Candy, Papa Olord

Crew – Barry G, Papa Chris, Daddy Willie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Sturgav @ Arrows Bamboo Lawn, Oracabessa, St Mary, circa July 1985

Charlie Chaplin, Admiral Bailey, Brigadier Jerry, Principal Grundy, Colour Ranking

Selector – Inspector Willie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Scorpio @ Apollo Club, Burnt Savanna, St Elizabeth, 1985 (Exclusive Daddy Squall Line-in)

Shukashine, General Tiger, Barry Back, General Trees, Yellowman, Mikey Melody, Principal Grundy, Little Devon

Selector – Papa Screw

Mixer – Culture Lee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jah Love Musik @ Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, 15th October 1983

Brigadier Jerry, Porter

Selector – Ilawi

You can find them all here along with some words from Andrew & I: http://www.whocorkthedance.com/TributeToWhiteSquall.htm

Please spare a second to send a thought out today as Howard's Family & Friends are having a celebration of his life today....

R.I.P My dear old friend...... We will miss you greatly.............

PEACE
ImageFor the best in Foundation sound system business
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Jayman65

Return to Audio, Video & Mixes