DOCTOR WAX

If you have legal audio to share, post it here! Also, here is where you put your reggae radio shows.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

DOCTOR WAX

Postby I Lex » Wed May 02, 2012 5:07 pm

*** FLASH NEWS *** Calling all vinyl heads and collectors!!! It's a reggae radio revolution!! Starting in the next few days (first show on Sunday May 6th - 5pm), it's a brand new type of radio show, Doctor Wax, with Iman I-Lex, where all tunes played are for sale! Broadcasting live and direct from the top record shops/suppliers/distributors of reggae in London, the show will come from a different location every week so you are guaranteed to hear the best tunes that you can also buy LIVE!!! COME JOIN THE REVOLUTION - listen and buy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOCTOR WAX RADIO SHOW FIRST EPISODE: SUNDAY 6TH MAY - LIVE AND DIRECT FROM JAH WEATHERMAN RASTA SHOP. 100% BIG RARE TUNES! Just tune in to: http://www.livestream.com/doctorwax - REMEMBER: ALL TUNES YOU LISTEN TO ARE FOR SALE, THE FIRST WHO SEND ME A MESSAGE IN THE CHAT BOX WHILE THE TUNE PLAY WILL BUY IT...
I Lex

Re: DOCTOR WAX

Postby I Lex » Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 pm

HERE WE GO...EVERYTHING READY FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER OF "DOCTOR WAX" RADIO SHOW...THE ONE AND ONLY RADIO SHOW WHERE ALL THE TUNES YOU LISTEN TO ARE FOR SALE! FIRST SHOW LIVE AND DIRECT FROM JAH WEATHERMAN HEADQUARTER...I WILL SELECT THE BEST TUNES OUT OF HIS HUGE COLLECTION, 100% RARE KILLER TUNES IN MINT CONDITIONS! AND REMEMBER: NO PRICE MADNESS, FIXED PRICE, THE FIRST WHO DROP ME A MESSAGE IN THE CHAT BOX WHILE THE TUNE IS PLAYING, WILL BUY IT! SO TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY: TOMORROW SUNDAY 6TH MAY, 5PM UK TIME, TUNE INTO www.livestream.com/doctorwax - AND DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE DOCTOR WAX RADIO SHOW FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ALL THE UPDATES ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS...
I Lex

Return to Audio, Video & Mixes