OX105FM - Teddy Dan & Desta*Nation

If you have legal audio to share, post it here! Also, here is where you put your reggae radio shows.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

OX105FM - Teddy Dan & Desta*Nation

Postby dan i dubdub » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Oxford's own independent community radio launched this week - OX 105FM. Here is an extract from Desta*Nation's first show on the now fully authorised station....Some words from Ras Hugo Makepeace...

Yes I... Give thanks for the blessing bestowed upon Desta*Nation for their launch on ox105fm, in the shape of a surprise guest appearance in the studio of the one and only Ras Teddy Dan!!! We were planning to get together and organise something prior to broadcasting, but as it was, we only managed to all get together a few minutes before going on air... so... just vibes unno!!! ...for anyone who missed it...

www.soundcloud.com/desta-nation-1/01-de ... on-ox105fm

01 - Desta-Nation on OX105fm with Teddy Dan
soundcloud.com
bring love spread peace

dan i
dan i dubdub

Re: OX105FM - Teddy Dan & Desta*Nation

Postby dan i dubdub » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 pm

A well interesting interview with a Rasta who has moved to Shashamane some years ago. Teddy has a new album to drop very soon, mostly recorded in Africa, but with some contributions from Ockard Riddim in Oxford. Makepeace is a sympathetic interviewer who has known Teddy a long time, so gets good results. Jah bless

http://www.ox105fm.com/
bring love spread peace

dan i
dan i dubdub

Return to Audio, Video & Mixes