WARRIOR STEPPAS TRIBUTE TO RISE UP CREW!

If you have legal audio to share, post it here! Also, here is where you put your reggae radio shows.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby warriorsteppas » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:47 pm

dreadlion wrote:yes killer cut quiet storm was lucky to pick that up for cheap

also warriorsteppas whats track 11 called lyrics go like this can i give you ride... rubadub play in the back seat of my Mercedes

I'll have to got through my records for that one, I think it's by mikey B - rubadub in the back of my mercedes I think.
myspace.com/warriorsteppa
myspace.com/tidnrecords
warriorsteppas

Postby dreadlion » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:59 pm

give thanks found it Mikey B - Rub A Dub In Your Benz 7''
dreadlion

tune

Postby rastafarirecords » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 pm

rastafarirecords

Postby Rise Up Crew » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 pm

warriorsteppas wrote:totally agree! I was going to put quiet storm but I'm sure that rise up crew already used that tune!

Yeah, in the "Two Friends" special selections ;)
Rise Up Crew

Postby JahVice » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 pm

warriorsteppas wrote:
juniorsound wrote:The only thing is that I have not come across any soundsystems that play digital tunes from the 80 till the early 90s. All they play is revive (1970-present), raggah, digital (more new style), just raw steppas, and the new style of dub etc.

A friend of mine from CeaseFire aka Tulitauko sound, Vilhelm rinses his share of 80-90's digital style. And another finn, baf regular Dublifter also runs quite a nice selection when it fits the night. But its true what you write and it would be nice to catch this sort of stuff in the dance.. (and personally, i think ruffly the same about lovers too) =)
JahVice

Previous

Return to Audio, Video & Mixes