CHECK THE DUBLIFE SHOW EVERY TUESDAY 6-8 PM GMT !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have legal audio to share, post it here! Also, here is where you put your reggae radio shows.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby Digiman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:25 pm

/// DUBLIFE 10 feb. 09 (110.81 MB) ////

absolutely wickedest old roots selection from Dj Chagga!! big thanks!
Digiman
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Location: Rostov-on-Don

Postby Tamazirt » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Oops I just realize I made a mistake... :?

His name is Chaggar (roots youths crew)...sorry :oops:

Big up Roots Youths!!!!

Mas
Tamazirt
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Location: Paris

GIVE THANKS

Postby rastafarirecords » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 am

JUST LIKE TO GIVE A MASSIVE THANKS TO CHAGGAR WHO STEPPED IN LAST WEEK TO COVER THE SHOW, WHAT A WICKED SHOW YOU CAN UPLOAD THAT SHOW AND PREVIOUS SHOWS VIA BLOOD AND FIRE MEMBERS UPLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT FORGET TO LOG IN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
DUBLIFE SHOW FEAT ROOTS YOUTHS 6-8PM GMT www.lifefm.co.uk
BLESS
KULLAR
rastafarirecords
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Re: GIVE THANKS

Postby PABLO ILIE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

rastafarirecords wrote:JUST LIKE TO GIVE A MASSIVE THANKS TO CHAGGAR WHO STEPPED IN LAST WEEK TO COVER THE SHOW, WHAT A WICKED SHOW YOU CAN UPLOAD THAT SHOW AND PREVIOUS SHOWS VIA BLOOD AND FIRE MEMBERS UPLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT FORGET TO LOG IN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
DUBLIFE SHOW FEAT ROOTS YOUTHS 6-8PM GMT www.lifefm.co.uk
BLESS
KULLAR


Wicked show last week!! If you have a playlist of the cuts were played because if I know some, some were a mystery... Give thanks for the brain food & the education each tueday!
PABLO ILIE
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm

Re: GIVE THANKS

Postby PABLO ILIE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

PABLO ILIE wrote:
rastafarirecords wrote:JUST LIKE TO GIVE A MASSIVE THANKS TO CHAGGAR WHO STEPPED IN LAST WEEK TO COVER THE SHOW, WHAT A WICKED SHOW YOU CAN UPLOAD THAT SHOW AND PREVIOUS SHOWS VIA BLOOD AND FIRE MEMBERS UPLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT FORGET TO LOG IN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
DUBLIFE SHOW FEAT ROOTS YOUTHS 6-8PM GMT www.lifefm.co.uk
BLESS
KULLAR


Wicked show last week!! If you have a playlist of the cuts that were played because if I know some, some were a mystery... Give thanks for the brain food & the education each tueday!
PABLO ILIE
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm

playlist

Postby rastafarirecords » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

CHEERS PABLO U CAN UPLOAD SHOW AND TELL ME WHICH TRACKS NAMES U R AFTER BY TELLING WHAT TIME ON THE UPLOAD THE TUNES WERE PLAYED IF THAT HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLESS
KULLAR
rastafarirecords
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Postby PABLO ILIE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks Kullar! I've got to request right now:
86.30 (dub track) & 65.00 (seems to be a Pablos production and not the first time I heard it)
PABLO ILIE
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm

TUNE ID

Postby rastafarirecords » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 pm

HI PABLO THE FIRST TRACK IS RUN COME YAH BY BLAKA T ON ROCKERS LABEL AND THE 2ND TRACK IS 2BREATH 2 ECHO 7" WHICH CAME OUT OF JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HUNTING
BLESS
KULLAR
rastafarirecords
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

DUBLIFE SHOW

Postby rastafarirecords » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:34 pm

DONT FORGET TONIGHT GUYS I WILL BE PLAYING VINTAGE VINYLS VINTAGE DUBPLATES LATEST VINYLS AND LASTEST DUBPLATES SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAND NEW JACIN, ACKBOO , EARL 16 AND DISCIPLES SELECTIONS
FRESH FRESH BUSINESS LET EVERYONE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLESS
KULLAR

DUBLIFE SHOW EVERY TUESDAY 6-8PM GMT ON www.lifefm.co.uk
rastafarirecords
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Postby Digiman » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm

There was also wicked stepper cut of Ijahman's "I'm Levi" - is it dubplate?
Digiman
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Location: Rostov-on-Don

IJAHMAN

Postby rastafarirecords » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

NO DIGI MAN ITS ALBUM VERSION EXTENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rastafarirecords
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Postby patrikirie » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 pm

yo...
i usually listen...but this time i cant get in on the site?.....it just loads forever...and when i try another site the lifefm pops up for a blink...
hope for a recording...

bless,patrik
http://alltribeswelcomespics.tumblr.com/
patrikirie
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:49 am
Location: sweden

Postby patrikirie » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

:) finally got in!...
http://alltribeswelcomespics.tumblr.com/
patrikirie
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:49 am
Location: sweden

Re: TUNE ID

Postby PABLO ILIE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

rastafarirecords wrote:HI PABLO THE FIRST TRACK IS RUN COME YAH BY BLAKA T ON ROCKERS LABEL AND THE 2ND TRACK IS 2BREATH 2 ECHO 7" WHICH CAME OUT OF JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HUNTING
BLESS
KULLAR


Thanks! Today show was amazing again! Always a pleasure to listen!
PABLO ILIE
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm

Postby Tamazirt » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:43 pm

DUBLIFE 17 feb. 09 (103.39 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ORTIN2L

Really had a nice time yesterday from 6 to 8 PM!!!!

Thanks Kullar!! :D
Tamazirt
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Location: Paris

PreviousNext

Return to Audio, Video & Mixes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests