Help Horsemouth Wallace article

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Help Horsemouth Wallace article

Postby presidentcarter » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:16 pm

Hey All,

I need some help from Horsemouth collectors. Wax Poetics (www.waxpoetics.com) is publishing part of a substantial interview I did with Horsemouth a few years ago. The magazine is very visual, and I need some relevant eye candy to go along with the article. I'm submitting a few key label scans (Declaration of Rights, Dread Are the Controller), but there are many I don't have. Specifically, I'm looking for original press 45 label scans at 300 lines in .jpg (actual size) of:

Max Romeo "Wet Dream"
Any Burning Spear 45 from Marcus Garvey or Man In The Hills
Any Mad Roy 45 from Studio One ("Creation Version," "Freedom Version," "Nanny Version," "Sound Boy" (Photographer), "Universal Love"

or any of the following:

"Roulette" (Spartacus), "Skankey" (Sounds of Music), "Far Beyond The Blue" (Negusa Negast), "Rob Oil" (Jam Cam), "Far Beyond" (Justice League) . . . and of course "Herb Vendor" (Justice League).

Other suggestions are welcome if you are certain LW is the drummer, including lps :!: .

These can be e-mailed to cv2109@columbia.edu, please send .jpgs at 300 lpi, not tiffs.

Thanks in advance.

--Carter
presidentcarter

Postby so nice » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:37 pm

so nice

Return to General discussion