Truly upsetting news

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Truly upsetting news

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:56 am

There's been rumours spreading in India recently that Lee Scratch Perry no longer smokes cannabis. What's the story? Does he still otherwise consume it? His receipe fot tea in the high times interview suggests a "homeopathic or biodynamic" (ie dilute) dose when he takes it that way but there were a certain digestic problems. I try to consumate this way but got dhiarhea. Please, illumination on this truly upsetting news.

Nikhil Sharan and Macack pose
Anonymous

Postby Jackie Pablo » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:09 pm

Some other upsetting news.

Just tried to register at Dancehall Reggae.comProductions and this message appeared:

Email AddressPlease enter a valid email address for yourself. @hotmail.com & @yahoo.com email address are not allowed.

Not allowed ???
Jackie Pablo

Postby BMC » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:10 pm

I registered there with a hotmail account. That was a couple of months ago though.
BMC

Postby NannyMaroon » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:16 pm

I had read about Lee perrys Ganja fast in the Beat a couple issues ago.....Dnacehall reggae has some serious Hiearchy gwaan about. Ive been on there for about 4 years and the adimstrators are always doing something as far as what the user can and cannot do...registaring, changin your signature or avatar, thing like that. It is the best reggae board out here so, I guess they can do that.
NannyMaroon

Postby BMC » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:28 pm

Yes NannyMaroon, DHR is very much controlled by the moderators, a bit too much imo, but it doesn't bother me so much, since I never get into discussion there so they never changed anything from me (yet). That board is very informative about newer reggae (say 1990 'til now), but for roots reggae and 80s dancehall it certainly isn't the best board, the knowledge about that is much higher here (and on Trojan) imo. That's why I follow both! DHR for getting first-hand info on new tunes (often with mp3's) and current artists and B&F for 'the old stuff'. :D
BMC

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:34 pm

<..Dnacehall reggae has some serious Hiearchy gwaan about. Ive been on there for about 4 years and the adimstrators are always doing something as far as what the user can and cannot do...registaring, changin your signature or avatar, thing like that. It is the best reggae board out here so, I guess they can do that>

Too much k*ll battyman vibes going on there for my tastes..
Plus ridiculous patios diatribes you just know are from some college kids.
But each to his or her own I guess,
Chocolate Soldier

Postby NannyMaroon » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:00 pm

Chocolate Soldier wrote:<..Dnacehall reggae has some serious Hiearchy gwaan about. Ive been on there for about 4 years and the adimstrators are always doing something as far as what the user can and cannot do...registaring, changin your signature or avatar, thing like that. It is the best reggae board out here so, I guess they can do that>

Too much k*ll battyman vibes going on there for my tastes..
Plus ridiculous patios diatribes you just know are from some college kids.
But each to his or her own I guess,

true true, every week or so(it seems) battyman post have to come up and there is alot of other fukery they chat bout on there as well but as a whole, with the sound forum, the foundation corner, computre support,etc, I frequent that board a good deal.
NannyMaroon

Return to General discussion