Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.
Moderator: B&F Moderator
- Posts: 5645
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:01 am
- Location: here & there
NO! It would be Jesus's car and it wouldn't be anyway as Jesus didn't believe in private possessions! YOU LOT GET BACK TO SCHOOL!
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:52 pm
its not a "private possession", its the vaticans company car.
- Posts: 4279
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:56 pm
- Location: caliweedonya
Jesus built my hotrod!
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:09 pm
- Location: East of the River Cole
Return to General discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: John Eden, Yahoo [Bot] and 17 guests