Bong bong diddley - BIM!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby ephteeay » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:33 pm

it's common practice in Greece to not do a job well if you dont put pressure on the workers!. so the best thing would be to not say anything ..et voila! jamaicanised labels. ill also drill holes in the vinyl to imitate the craters (no two records will be identical) , dip the records in glue etc... does anyone want to invest in my business? im a bit short on capital.
ephteeay

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:59 am

Don't forget to bring along some hemp leaf, sand & dried winged insects to add to the vinyl mixture!
Chocolate Soldier

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:00 am

ephteeay wrote:it's common practice in Greece to not do a job well if you dont put pressure on the workers!. so the best thing would be to not say anything ..et voila! jamaicanised labels. ill also drill holes in the vinyl to imitate the craters (no two records will be identical) , dip the records in glue etc... does anyone want to invest in my business? im a bit short on capital.

Maybe try Badda music over in London & see if they want to invest!
Chocolate Soldier

Postby sylford » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:58 pm

A few more minutes before the inevitable happens - my kid cancels my tune selection to put on her own selection: kids music like Raffi / Belgium's finest K3 or some BobMarley perhaps

You know the best compromise for a battle between the 10" dubplate and Raffi? I discovered this about 15 years ago: Sebastian,the crab from Disney's "Likkle Mermaid", doing Marley, etc., backed by Third World. The baby raised on this CD is now a healthy music-loving teenager.
sylford

Previous

Return to General discussion