All I want for Ismus is me bag a chune

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby tim p » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:14 pm

I've been charged tax on occasions, no more than £7 - £8 from what I remember though. Customs ALWAYS open the boxes looking for drugs though!

Mick is correct with the current state of the dollar it's mad to buy anywhere else pres are something like £1.10 before postage (around £1.25-£1.40 after depending on how many you buy).
tim p

Postby BMC » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:17 pm

The negative aspect about OJ is the different stories that they sometimes just send out a part of your order, because the rest all of a sudden appeared to be out of stock so you end up with less goods, but still high shipping costs and all without letting you know first. I don't have the experience myself (I've never ordered there yet), but it's something I've heard certainly more than once.
BMC

Postby Dadi Digi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:24 pm

Records are sent from a private individual as appossed to a business name, seen.

I have never bought a 7" from Ernie bar once and that was for the Massive B "cuss cuss" joints that I really wanted and OJ did not have.
"If you ride like lightning, you'll crash like thunder" (M.Buchanan)
Dadi Digi

Postby BMC » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:39 pm

I'm going to give it a try soon, Digi, but if I don't like it, I'll blame you! :wink:

:lol:

Btw. Another negative thing for me is that it's not possible according to OJ's site, to send the records to a different address than that from the credit card. Good for safety reasons, I know, but I like to get my records at work, because I'm never home during delivery hours of FedEx, which means I have to pick 'm up at their depot 30 minutes away from here.
Plus their site isn't as easy to use and search through as Ernie B's imo. Selection is good though.
BMC

Postby Dadi Digi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:48 pm

I get mine to the job BMC and the card is my home addy.
Dadi Digi

Postby KING RATHID » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:01 pm

Ah wha di bumbo rass unoo deal wit nuh digi??????????????????????

Man yuh never picked up don gorgon on the sleng teng its the best **** tune!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMAD AGAIN?
Worries Outanational - Dublin
KING RATHID

Postby Dadi Digi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:12 pm

Had to sacrifice some of them to make way for other bits. Desmond Ballintine will come next time round !

Where did you pick it up Rathid ?
Dadi Digi

Postby KING RATHID » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:08 pm

oj but i heard it back in august on a sound tape ricky trooper played it.
Worries Outanational - Dublin
KING RATHID

Previous

Return to General discussion