Dudley one sad news

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Dudley one sad news

Postby kalcidis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 pm

I don't know if it's the right thing to post here but since Dudley (a.k.a. dudley one) is one of the veteran B&F members (but as many of us he could also be found on other forums such as Roots-Archives, Chatty Mouth, Pama etc) who helped many a people with their questions I figured it would make sense to post this update. Today on his FB wall the following message was posted:

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF DUDLEY FOR THOSE WHO WE CAN'T PERSONALLY CONTACT WERE SAD TO SAY THAT DUDLEY HAS PAST AWAY LAST NIGHT ! HE FOUGHT HIS BEST FIGHT AND UNFORTUNATELY COULDN'T HOLD ON ANYMORE . PLEASE KEEP THE NICHOLS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS AND WE WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WITH THE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS!

IF YOU WANT TO PERSONALLY CONTACT THE NICHOLS FAMILY WE CAN BE CONTACTED AT

xxx-xxx-xxxx OR CALL HIS CELL PHONE IF YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER

THANK YOU GUYS

(I left out the number since this is a public forum but if anyone needs it then send me a PM).

I am so very very saddened by this. I've only known Dudley from contact online. Mostly through forums but in the last two years or so (when I finally caved in and started with FB) we've also had some direct contact. I will remember Dudley as an incredibly knowledgeable person but also as a humorous, humble and pleasant person to deal with. Rest in eternal peace, D1.
kalcidis

Re: Dudley one sad news

Postby Dread Archive » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Holy Mount Zion D1
Dread Archive

Postby zonard » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Very sad news, I did not knew him in real life but we exchanged a lot of info on here or other forums for the best part of the last 15 years.
Always informative and willing to help others
Sincere condoleances to his friends and family
RiP dudley
zonard

Postby Living Bate » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:52 am

Rest In Paradise Dudley
Living Bate

Postby Dubba » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Very sad news, condolences to friends and family.
Dubba

Return to General discussion