Courtney Melody Jah Jah Love me Ujama Cook food rhythm

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Courtney Melody Jah Jah Love me Ujama Cook food rhythm

Postby jah_vaults » Wed May 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Did this get a 7 inch release or vinyl? Seems to be available only on digital download.

Seems to be same rhythm as Courtney Melody Cook Food but with different lyrics.Maybe was a Ujama Dubplate special.

Anybody own this song was it released on vinyl? Was the Cook Food Good album released on CD or just download only?

Have a listen Courtney melody Jah Jah love me https://www.amazon.com/Jah-Love-Me/dp/B00899D8KS
CLICK THE LINK TO BUY more items NOW ADDED. Ska, Studio one, Rocksteady, Coxsone, Lee Perry, Treasure Isle, Dancehall, Digital, Dub, Roots Reggae & Ragga C.D.s & Vinyl http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jah_vaults/m. ... 4340.l2562
jah_vaults

Re: Courtney Melody Jah Jah Love me Ujama Cook food rhythm

Postby RB » Wed May 30, 2018 8:32 pm

thanks for posting this. don't think this was released before. never heard it before, wicked.

there's actually a bunch of gems like this on itunes from different producers, they put together digital albums for the download market and include previously unreleased songs...jammy's has a good bit of stuff up there like this...
RB

Postby Novice » Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Got a list of those songs/producers RB, aside from Jammys?

-Me-
Novice

Postby jah_vaults » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:23 pm

RB wrote:thanks for posting this. don't think this was released before. never heard it before, wicked.

there's actually a bunch of gems like this on itunes from different producers, they put together digital albums for the download market and include previously unreleased songs...jammy's has a good bit of stuff up there like this...

Bless RB Is wicked Courtney Melody song with much much stronger lyrics then the courtney Melody Cook Food song i never heard it before either until i was doing search hard to find maybe RB you can get this one press up 500 copies. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes this seems to be download business only. Put it this way Ujama (Prince Jazzbo) was not messing when producing this big tune. Shame it did not get an official kind of release until the download business and Prince Jazzbo never released this killer on vinyl.

Enough Said.

Bless
CLICK THE LINK TO BUY more items NOW ADDED. Ska, Studio one, Rocksteady, Coxsone, Lee Perry, Treasure Isle, Dancehall, Digital, Dub, Roots Reggae & Ragga C.D.s & Vinyl http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jah_vaults/m. ... 4340.l2562
jah_vaults

Return to General discussion