Calling all West Londonite's

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Calling all West Londonite's

Postby Dadi Digi » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:56 pm

Greets Folks,

A London mate of mine is flying into Dublin on Friday for the weekend and he tells me that he will be down west London tomorrow and will be nipping into Peckings. Now tell me, I have asked him to pick up the "mama and the dutchess"set but whilst he is in there are there any other bits you can recomend worth picking up ?. Is it just hit and miss not knowing what you may find ?. I dunno but any help you can lend is appreciated.

PS: We are going on a drinking spree inna Dublin ! Hicuppppp

Nuff tanx in advance
"If you ride like lightning, you'll crash like thunder" (M.Buchanan)
Dadi Digi

Postby hwheelan » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:09 pm

Digi, you got that Studio 1 7" auction disc.....well worth it dat one!
Sure that Peckings will have it.
Pilot
hwheelan

Postby Dadi Digi » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:20 pm

Cheers Hugh, I do have that LP along with the recent-ish "Bust dem shirt" dub LP. I also have the Bitty set but surley Duke and co. carry some other stuff in that store ?. Have they any 12'lves or 10's I wonder, booties or otherwise.

Thanks for the prompt reply Pilot as I need to email my mate back this evening with suggestions. Respect
"If you ride like lightning, you'll crash like thunder" (M.Buchanan)
Dadi Digi

Postby Ringo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:22 pm

I've never walked out of Peckings with the tunes I went in there for. Too random, but always nice.
Ringo

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:06 pm

I lived as a woman from 1999 to 2002, with my wife. She had bisexual feelings and basically we ignored my useless tiny cockette. Afetr I strolled one day to Peckings, I became a complete another person. Yeah, I started make use of what nature gave me.

I got to see how real men make love and she was very satisfied.

Whatever gender one is, as long as you are loving and not selfish, and don't hurt anyone, it's OK, in my humble opinion. By the way, my wife finally married..a man...in 2003. We are still friends.

Kiss Nikhil Sharan
Anonymous

Return to General discussion