Josey Wales 4 CD box VP/Greensleeves

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Re: Josey Wales 4 CD box VP/Greensleeves

Postby j j » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:10 am

JB - I just remembered , you probably still have my address from when I bought records off you a few years back. Outernational Riddim Dub is the LP that stands out in my memory. Might take you a bit of digging through your old emails I guess? It was around the time you were telling me you were friends with Lux & Ivy . You got me to forward the $10 you undercharged me to the Prince Jazzbo fund - ringing any bells for ya??? 8) ( I hope I still have my memory when I'm 66 :shock: )

If you can't track it down , get that lawyers letter sorted & I'll resend my address details.

Edit: Just wondering if you want to give me your arrival date ? (so I can have the medics ready :P ) ,or perhaps you'd rather just surprise me with a knock on the door? either way I'm really looking forward to meeting you Jah Bull(sh*t) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any particular food that doesn't agree with you (the misses is asking in case you want to stay for dinner or lunch etc) I'm sure she can puree your meal/s for you, so you can suck it up with a straw :)
If you want to bring a desert, please make sure it's gluten free or I'll be on the shitter all night with the runs :wink:
please feel free to contact me here if you've got any questions....(not sure if you'll need a visa to enter NZ, but I'm sure your travel agent will be able to advise you on that sort of thing.)

:lol: I bet after reading this Jah Trump wishes he could just push a button & nuke my whole country :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers
j j
Last edited by j j on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
j j

Postby j j » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 am

deleted
Last edited by j j on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
j j

Postby John Eden » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 am

Gentlemen, this is becoming unseemly.
John Eden

Postby j j » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:32 am

I don't know John :? this has got pretty serious.....hand bags at dawn kinda stuff :shock:
j j

Re: Josey Wales Reggae Legends 4 CD box VP/Greensleeves

Postby soul rebel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am

j j wrote:
soul rebel wrote: Do you say that to everyone who reviews records?

naa..... just to you.
Now go buy a bob marley album so you can take it back & complain that there's nothing on it you ain't heard before.

Why would I buy an album with tunes I don't want? I never buy a records unless I KNOW I want it.
Just like I won't be buying any of these Reggae Legends boxes.
I only buy original presses anyway.
https://soundcloud.com/millionvibes
soul rebel

Postby John Eden » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 pm

soul rebel wrote:I only buy original presses anyway.

So it is completely unremarkable that you wouldn't buy anything in this series then?
John Eden

Postby finbar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:24 pm

j j wrote:JB - I just remembered , you probably still have my address from when I bought records off you a few years back. Outernational Riddim Dub is the LP that stands out in my memory. Might take you a bit of digging through your old emails I guess? It was around the time you were telling me you were friends with Lux & Ivy . You got me to forward the $10 you undercharged me to the Prince Jazzbo fund - ringing any bells for ya??? 8) ( I hope I still have my memory when I'm 66 :shock: )

If we're supposed to score this battle, Jah Bill wins on a TKO for his silent kindness. Respect.
finbar

Postby Ras Berry » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 pm

j j wrote:I've worked in forestry for a decade, my arms muscles are like bands of steel...

j j - if I PM you my address can I have a picture please

For my Mom

8)
Ras Berry

Postby j j » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 am

hehe of course I can send your 'moms' a picture :wink: Ras Berry

I do find it a little strange that certain people complain about this thread but then they keep reading & posting in it? They seem to lurk, waiting for an argument so they can join in . They don't even respond or post sensible reggae posts , but give them an argument & they crawl out of the wood work , can't get enough of it Bizarre :? Probably rubber neck at traffic accidents too I imagine :)

Funny how a simple question about a CD has lead to this pile of sh#t

anyway JB can have this one , it's a bit quiet round here for me :|
Ta-ra :)
j j

Postby Ras Berry » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Cheers, j j, but no need now - I thought to meself "man like j j with his arms like bands of steel bound to be all over the social medias" and I was right! Found this lovely one of you - Mother will be so happy!

8)
Ras Berry

Postby soul rebel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 am

John Eden wrote:
soul rebel wrote:I only buy original presses anyway.

So it is completely unremarkable that you wouldn't buy anything in this series then?

Absolutely, but that still doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about it, or any other record being released. You are right though, for me personally it doesn't matter if they are good or not. But it DOES matter for others. And for their sake I had rather seen a more well-rounded, well though out collection of songs.
https://soundcloud.com/millionvibes
soul rebel

Postby slengteng » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:03 pm

slengteng wrote:I'll check when coming back from holidays on friday but from what I recall everything was fine.

Just listened to it. Everything OK.

Sorry for being late :D
"hablo de estar a la vez en miles de hogares"
slengteng

Postby j j » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:13 am

Thanks slengteng. I received another copy of Josey Wales - Reggae Legends box & am happy to report all CD's play fine :)
j j

Postby marko » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 pm

jay-b wrote:re prince far i's killer - haven't heard who did it previously - but don't forget Josey Wales is not only the name of a deejay but also of a western Kingston gang leader

Check your PM JB,
Cheers Mark
marko

Previous

Return to General discussion