The most spiritual artist?

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Re: The most spiritual artist?

Postby Ranking Glasses » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:26 pm

soul rebel wrote:
Ranking Glasses wrote:I hate this kind of thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcJq5lnukw

You hate what? Artists actually making money?

In most cases no but when they adapt Psalms 2 for killing a sound boy, yes.
Ranking Glasses

Postby Ranking Glasses » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 pm

kalcidis wrote:I always use the Record Collectors Grading system for rating spirituality. Augustus Pablo, Yabby You and Burning Spear are all Mint condition.

I'd love to know which artists are fair or poor?
Ranking Glasses

Postby kalcidis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Peter Metro was apparently the fairest of all the deejays (ladies flocked to Metromedia in his prime from what I've understood). Wayne Wade however was poor but humble.
kalcidis

Postby jb welda » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:26 pm

How can one really judge anothers "spirituality"? I do not believe you can. You can judge their earthly doings and base an assumption upon them, but you never know what is truly in a mans heart.

one love
jb
jb welda

Postby Peacemakeya » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:44 am

Kalcidis say

I always use the Record Collectors Grading system for rating spirituality. Augustus Pablo, Yabby You and Burning Spear are all Mint condition.

In Record Collecting, counterfeits can appear ‘mint condition’ but the authenticity can be put to empirical tests … ie: is it aged or new vinyl, do the matrix #’s and the availability correspond to known patterns.

But with the Spiritual invisibles and partially-visibles, how do we discern fraud? Do we simply go on gut feelings? But every psycho is sure them gut instincts are true

Jah Bill say

How can one really judge anothers "spirituality"? I do not believe you can. You can judge their earthly doings and base an assumption upon them, but you never know what is truly in a mans heart.

Yes Bill ... that was Yabby You's frequent teaching: "Don't listen to a man's words; watch how him flex."

IMO the Jewish carpenter boy from the wrong side of the tracks dialed it in 2,000 years ago and Gandhi carried that same spark of truth into this era: “Be the change you want to see in the world.” And JC teach: “To them who overcome will find everliving life.”

But who got the perspicuity, fortitude and humility to look inside themselves and fight their greatest enemy – our own stubborn inertia and ego.

maybe ya find it in the full moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgoW-jDVCw

reggematic acrobatic lift up all luvocratic
Peacemakeya

Postby Ranking Glasses » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 am

"You can see a man's face but you can't see his heart." (Horace Andy)
Ranking Glasses

Previous

Return to General discussion