jimmy cliff & roots radics in chicago

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Re: jimmy cliff & roots radics in chicago

Postby RassAppie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 pm

I Know Style Scott drums on a couple of Jimmy Cliff Songs on this album The Power And The Glory wich was recorded at channel one (at least a couple of song) hope this helps
Jah Jah Send His Blessings, Upon Each And Everyone (Gladstone "Gladdy" Anderson)
RassAppie

Postby guillaumebougard » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:59 am

RassAppie wrote:I Know Style Scott drums on a couple of Jimmy Cliff Songs on this album The Power And The Glory wich was recorded at channel one (at least a couple of song) hope this helps

what songs?
from what I can remember, it was his band on the reggae tunes and kool & the gang on the funky ones
his Oneness band had Mikey Boo on drums
https://www.facebook.com/slyandrobbieofficial
guillaumebougard

Postby RassAppie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 pm

guillaumebougard wrote:
RassAppie wrote:I Know Style Scott drums on a couple of Jimmy Cliff Songs on this album The Power And The Glory wich was recorded at channel one (at least a couple of song) hope this helps

what songs?
from what I can remember, it was his band on the reggae tunes and kool & the gang on the funky ones
his Oneness band had Mikey Boo on drums

I was wrong totally, i was confused with with an other album and artist sorry and :) although a part was recorded at channel one was correct
Jah Jah Send His Blessings, Upon Each And Everyone (Gladstone "Gladdy" Anderson)
RassAppie

Previous

Return to General discussion