Favorite RELEASED Word Sound & Power tunes?

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Favorite RELEASED Word Sound & Power tunes?

Postby StepDubStep » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:37 am

I am looking for some suggestions on the released output of the Word Sound and Power label. Robert Tribulation productions. I've had a listen to a lot of it, but wanting to know what not to miss out on. Even on the old lps. Thanks!
From a youth reggae inna me bloodstream, now a man reggae inna me system! From a boy reggae was my first joy, now a man reggae still number one!
StepDubStep

Re: Favorite RELEASED Word Sound & Power tunes?

Postby message_music » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Sick producer, check out the book, dub thru jah, rod taylor get ready, and my favourite prince malachi - far as I can see

His best stuff is unreleased. Shame as he doesn't play his own productions that much when I check his sound. :cry:
message_music

Postby StepDubStep » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 am

Thanks for the tip message_music. I will check it out. I love the raw digital style.
From a youth reggae inna me bloodstream, now a man reggae inna me system! From a boy reggae was my first joy, now a man reggae still number one!
StepDubStep

Postby rise34 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm

don't know the whole WSP releases, but my long time favorite is Rod Taylor Nuclear Reaction (+ version on the dub lp)
obscureighties computerise selectarise
rise34

Return to General discussion