RB Please can you Repress King Kong Rocky Road and Here i AM

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

RB Please can you Repress King Kong Rocky Road and Here i AM

Postby jah_vaults » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

RB and Digikiller please can you repress king kong rocky road and King Kong Here I am and Alpha Rowen Destruction is on same rhythm as Here I am
CLICK THE LINK TO BUY more items NOW ADDED. Ska, Studio one, Rocksteady, Coxsone, Lee Perry, Treasure Isle, Dancehall, Digital, Dub, Roots Reggae & Ragga C.D.s & Vinyl http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jah_vaults/m. ... 4340.l2562
jah_vaults

Re: RB Please can you Repress King Kong Rocky Road and Here

Postby RB » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:13 pm

King Kong - Rocky Road is actually one of the first tunes i had in mind to repress, back in 2007. no one seems to have any clue who the producer was though.

"here i am" is cool (i actually need an OG copy still if anyone has to trade/sell) but not something i would repress.
RB

Postby jah_vaults » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks RB I hope the king kong rocky road is repressed by digikiller and nobody else.
CLICK THE LINK TO BUY more items NOW ADDED. Ska, Studio one, Rocksteady, Coxsone, Lee Perry, Treasure Isle, Dancehall, Digital, Dub, Roots Reggae & Ragga C.D.s & Vinyl http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jah_vaults/m. ... 4340.l2562
jah_vaults

Postby message_music » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:54 pm

jah_vaults wrote:Thanks RB I hope the king kong rocky road is repressed by digikiller and nobody else.

Lol
message_music

Return to General discussion