Asking Help of Reggae Community

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Asking Help of Reggae Community

Postby David Cupples » Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 pm

18% DISCOUNT on Amazon - UK --- A struggling artist/writer (me) asks help from the reggae community in reviewing my (largely historical) novel Stir It Up: The CIA Targets Jamaica, Bob Marley and the Progressive Manley Government. Roger Steffens (of Reggae Grammys and Marley Archives in Los Angeles, voted "world's most popular reggae dj" is effusive in his praise of the book. Stir It Up is not in stores and the Babylon system is not helping at all; it's basically me and my FB page and Amazon book page. Hope folks will read and paste a review on Amazon and Goodreads (dot) com (fine to paste the same review on both sites). Goodreads is equally as important as Amazon - after you mark your "star" rating (1 to 5 stars) hover over and it will query you to make a review.

DISCOUNT SALE: Stir It Up is now 18% OFF on list price for print edition on Amazon - UK and 10% off Amazon - US. A great opportunity to read an excellent book and help a brother out a likkle. Quick search "stir it up CIA". Following is my FB link: http://www.facebook.com/StirItUpCIAJamaica Thanks!
David Cupples

Return to General discussion