Junior Khadaffy info?

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Junior Khadaffy info?

Postby Laurits » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Greetings!
Does anybody know what happened to the 80´s singer Junior Khadaffy? Even though i don´t own any of his releases i have always rated "Rampers Music" from 89 which, as far as am aware, hasn´t been reissued (reissue labels, wink wink :D ). I´ve searched around but had a hard time to find any info on him - was he JA based? On discogs i can see most of his releases are on US pressings, and i think (without remembering where i heard from) that he was from NYC? Is he still alive, and if he is, has he been active since the 80´s/early 90´s?

Thanks in advance!
Laurits

Re: Junior Khadaffy info?

Postby james19 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 pm

I think he might have worked with Sugar at some point as his tune 'Special Request to All Notch' appeared on a Youth Promotion comp, so from that I can only guess that he started as a JA artist but maybe didn't have much of an output over there.
james19

Postby RB » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

we have some stuff in the pipeline, hold tight. some more info soon come.

one of my favorite 'obscure' artists for years, love every tune he did.
RB

Postby kalcidis » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Respect to all Notch is one of my favourite 12". One of the most dancehally dancehall records I have if it makes any sense.
kalcidis

Postby Laurits » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

RB wrote:we have some stuff in the pipeline, hold tight. some more info soon come.

:D :D
Laurits

Return to General discussion