Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.
Moderator: B&F Moderator
Back On The Controls for real.
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:16 pm
Could be exciting, I will need it for completeness sake
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm
- Location: Home sweet home
Nice one - the one album that missing from so many upsetter collections.
Hope it comes out on vinyl.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:50 am
- Location: BLACK COUNTRY, ENGLAND
yes, vinyl please! this is a very welcome release, and surely one that will sell well on wax.
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:45 pm
Ernie B has got this in stock already! My copy is on the way.......
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:03 pm
Thanks for the tip. I also ordered mine from Ernie B's in addition to Barrington Levy's "Englishman". (Had a 12 dollar coupon) It's weird how Hot Milk's Facebook page hasn't mentioned this release at all. Disappointed in the cancellation of Eek A Mouse's "Bubble Up Yu Hip" from Hot Milk. Hopefully this will make up for it.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm
Return to General discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Sonic Dub, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests