What Should I Do

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

What Should I Do

Postby RassAppie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

hello Good People of Bloof And Fire Board

i've recorded some riddims in the studio and i have 30 nov another recording session old fashion Channel One Way (Akoustik Piano and Organ)
but i a little bit tirerd of searching for singers because i dont satisfied of my own voice

can somebody tells me what i should do with my recorded riddims? or someone in holland or belgium who like to sing over the riddim "as a hobby"

so this whole recording thing is not for nothing?

thanks

Jouke:)
Jah Jah Send His Blessings, Upon Each And Everyone (Gladstone "Gladdy" Anderson)
RassAppie

Re: What Should I Do

Postby underated » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm

RassAppie wrote:
so this whole recording thing is not for nothing?

The biggest thing is to be confident in your own ability & never sound defeated.

i think you should post links to your music on soundcloud & youtube. Sometimes you might get someone interested.
If it's just for fun , look for accappellas & learn how to sync & pitch them. Try various web sites.

If you can't find any vocals for free, make a dub album.
Save up for a song, i'm sure many people here could hook you up with the singer of your choice.
It might cost a few hundred euros but at least you would be happy with the outcome.

Last but not least don't give up with your own voice just yet, keep singing & learning.

All the best.
underated

Re: What Should I Do

Postby RassAppie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Jah Jah Send His Blessings, Upon Each And Everyone (Gladstone "Gladdy" Anderson)
RassAppie

Return to General discussion