chronixx

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

chronixx

Postby rasadam » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

rasadam

Re: chronixx

Postby Cold Sweat » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 pm

great read. Thanks for sharing.
Cold Sweat

Postby loyaljester » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 am

Very talented youth who also seems to be very professional about the media, definitely a good asset over here where major media mostly ignore the reggae scene.

Chronixx sounded very good when he performed here in April: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PSQsQxIGHM... originally produced by a good friend who "discovered" Chronixx the year before, built the riddim and even had a video made of the tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGM3UZX518I. First tune I heard from Chronixx, perhaps still my favourite.
loyaljester

Postby kalcidis » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 am

I can't think of any artist in recent times that has had me as impressed as Chronixx. A great voice and he seems to be a very serious artist too.

Reggae-Anders: You know that the rhythm for the song you link was first used for Roffe Ruff - Fröken Anderberg? Fantastic songs both of them. Chronixx is arguably the better one even though RR's lyrics go straight to the heart.
kalcidis

Postby loyaljester » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Kalcidis: Always thought They Don't Know sounded familiar from somewhere but Chronixx piece only uses RR's piece as intro so I'm not sure I would call it the same rhythm. But OK, perhaps more correct to say Lance-A-Lot rebuilt it for Chronixx. Do you know if it has been used for other songs?
loyaljester

Return to General discussion