Roots Garden question

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Roots Garden question

Postby j j » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am

I've had these two on my want list for a month or so, waiting for them to show up. Have they been released yet? available anywhere??

Cornel Campbell - Greedy Ways - Roots Garden 10"
Sun-I Tafari - Hustling/Leroy Horns - Survival Thing - Roots Garden ?? (not sure if this is 7" or 10")
http://www.wordplaymagazine.com/2013/03 ... eedy-ways/

Thanks for any info.

j j
EDIT: i think Sun-I Tafari is actually the other side of the CC tune :oops:
j j

Re: Roots Garden question

Postby Varese » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

I think they were due a couple of weeks ago, but there was some kind of problem. From what I know they're now due within the next couple of days.. iTunes etc has the digital releases already with the Cate Ferris tune, which is the best IMO. I'm thinking that might follow on 7" quite soon, but I'm sure someone that knows better will post and give better info :)
Varese

Postby Jamtone » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Just to let you know John will get vinyls this week and if you watch the Roots Garden facebook page you can order direct from John , I think that will be the quickest way to get copys
Jamtone

Postby j j » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks guys, Varese i wondered who the female artist was, you're right it is very nice.

cheers
j j
j j

Postby roots garden » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks for your patience on this one people.
Finally it is out please see my post with full info in the "New release" section.
roots garden

Return to General discussion