(girls?) Who was with ANNA T. at MASH IT UP???

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

(girls?) Who was with ANNA T. at MASH IT UP???

Postby Jack Johnson » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:29 am

I was dancing with you 3 girls and chatting to Anna, whilst looking like a perspiring maniac no doubt..please get her to email me if she's willing!! : killer45style@hotmail.com ... you lot are on the guest list for friday, please get in touch! (Jerry)
Jack Johnson

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:40 am

Jerry - there was an Anna B in the place - who came in the party with my friend Liz who was working the door.

Also, there was my wife Anita.

There were a few people there whose names I don't have but not many so I think these are the closest matches.

Do you want me to take a gamble on your behalf and pass your details to Anna B maybe?

Respect - and thanks again for organising the sound Jerry. I'm sorry you got back later than you wanted but I hope the party you went on to was good.

Baldy
Anonymous

Postby ephteeay » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:42 am

maybe he wants anita and not anati :|
ephteeay

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:48 am

Many do want Anita eph - but I think Jerry would know in this case as they were both with me in the van with the sound system after the gig.

Baldy
Anonymous

Postby Big Five » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:55 am

maybe we should start a ......Reggae Reunited date line? :lol:
The Reggae Train on FRIDAYS Midnight - 2am FRIDAYS GMT http://www.SolarRadio.com or 879 on your Sky Box LISTEN AGAIN HERE
Big Five

Postby Jack Johnson » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:17 am

Hmmmm... thanks baldy....i think my brain might have malfunctioned here: here is how i remembered her last name - i know someone called lucy with the same last name....i know about 18 lucys, so now i'm not drunk that is no help AT ALL ha ha ha... Definitely not your good lady I'm thinkin of! (honest! :oops: ) thought it was Townsend but it is probly the anna b you speak of - fairly short, pretty with dark hair, was with one real reggae-fan gal who knew about mash it up. When it comes to these things i am completely shameless, so mock me all you want peeps, she's one lovely girl!! :D Yes John the party afterwards was good, but i was a bit knackered by the time i got there...they were all getting up to naughty things i wanted no part of anyway, so no great loss! The air conditioning tale does sound a bit tall to me too - you sure they weren't rinsing you for the drinks? :roll: good night anyway...good vibes, lovely girls, wicked tunes and (even) friendly geezers...what more could you want? (except more studio 1 but just ignore me!) Gord: GUN MAN LYRIC - Cutty Ranks - Techniques.. BIG!
Jack Johnson

Postby Jack Johnson » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:20 am

Big Five - something tells me the subscriptions to that site (reggae reunited) would be a little one sided, gender wise! :wink:
Jack Johnson

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:29 am

I never chatted anyone up.

So there! So much for my desperado reputation! 8)

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby Big Five » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:45 am

gordon wrote:I never chatted anyone up.

So there! So much for my desperado reputation! 8)

Respect

Gordon

Only because you was playin’ with your 7 inches in the corner :shock:
The Reggae Train on FRIDAYS Midnight - 2am FRIDAYS GMT http://www.SolarRadio.com or 879 on your Sky Box LISTEN AGAIN HERE
Big Five

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:23 am

Jerry - I have sent the link to this topic to a couple of people who brought along some people whose names I didn't have (Does this make any sense?) So maybe something willl come of it.

On reflection there was an Annie T there but she was/is blonde and accompanied by her fiance so I'm guesssing its not her either.

Fingers crossed.

Cupid Selector
Anonymous

Postby Jack Johnson » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:43 am

:D you're a gent baldy! had a lovely chat with her, she's on a wicked sexy vibe!! probably too good for the likes of me but hey, nothing ventured...! thanks again for your trouble john!
Jack Johnson

Return to General discussion