more on that Congos release

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

more on that Congos release

Postby JT » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:30 am

I just read through the other Congos thread thinking there would be something about it's availability. Why can't I find this one (with the 4 bonus tracks - not the VP release) on Ernie B's?
JT

Postby Dubac » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:14 am

Hi JT,

I wouldn't know why Ernie doesn't have it without asking him, but the most likely reasons are either that it's out of stock, or it works out too expensive (being an import over there), or he has agreed to only stock the VP version that is available on his site.

But if the postage or exchange rates have put you off buying the CD direct from the B&F site in the UK, there are plenty of places closer to home you could look, such as: buy.com ($12.98); bigupradio.com ($13.99); or reggaecd.com ($15.95).

Regards

Dubac
Dubac

Postby Dubac » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:20 am

Message to all Board users:

Never put the number 8 and the closing of a bracket ) together! That's twice I've done it now and it produces a Smiley wearing shades instead.

I suppose it didn't matter much in context, but sooner or later it's going to cause trouble for somebody...

D
Dubac

Postby JT » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:50 am

I appreciate the info on buying options, Dubac.

...as for the 8 and the ), I just thought you were trying to say that 90 cents is a whole lot nicer than 95 or 99 ;-)
JT

Postby JT » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:52 am

Never try to make an old school face with a semicolon, slash and a bracket. It just turned mine into another one of those yellow things.
JT

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:23 am

There's a box you can check that reads "Disable Smilies in this post" you can use for posts where you want to avoid smilies.
Anonymous

Postby Dubac » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:57 am

Thanks Rootz - had just spotted it myself, after the event as usual...

But can somebody tell me what BBCode is? The default is set to 'on' and I've left it like that. But without knowing what it is, I don't know if I'm actually using it, and so don't know if it's better for me to have it on or off. If you see what I mean.

Dubac
Dubac

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:20 am

BBCodes are those tags you use for bold, underlined etc.
Anonymous

Return to General discussion