Ganja To Be Legalised - Exclusive Proof!

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:44 am

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:44 am

****, won't let me save the pic.

It was a pack of Cannabis Cigarettes.....

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby benja » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:14 am

error 403: Forbidden...

Legalized eh?
http://www.algoriddim.org
benja

Postby Liam » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:44 am

the day that happens is the day you can call me sharon.
http://partialrecords.com/
Liam

smoke?

Postby Uncle Selecta » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:06 am

Hey Gordon, need some for your London adventure? :wink:
Uncle Selecta

Postby NannyMaroon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:22 pm

For Euro Folk: Where does the best ganja come from over they? In the states in commonly known that the Pacific northwest(northern cali,oregon,b.c, alaska,etc) grows the best weed. Alot has to do with the deep bush avaiable to grow and folks have been doing it so long in that area, theyve grown out seeds and perfected it and what not. Sure you can get good indo weed anywhere but outdoor is another story.
NannyMaroon

Postby Moses » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:33 pm

NannyMaroon wrote:For Euro Folk: Where does the best ganja come from over they? In the states in commonly known that the Pacific northwest(northern cali,oregon,b.c, alaska,etc) grows the best weed. Alot has to do with the deep bush avaiable to grow and folks have been doing it so long in that area, theyve grown out seeds and perfected it and what not. Sure you can get good indo weed anywhere but outdoor is another story.

There is very little outdoor weed available that isn't imported from outside Europe (JA, Colombia, Hash: Morocco). Though it does exist in a 'hit-and-miss' style from local sources. A friend of mine grew about 15 ounces worth in his back garden in Amsterdam - despite the neighbours complaints about the smell. :roll:

Most UK weed is chronic sourced from Holland I think. Some UK too.
Moses

Postby Uncle Selecta » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:55 pm

Most of my friends grow they own... And it's getting better every year. If it's any good they keep the seed for the next year. Friend of mine brought some weed called "Bubble gum" from Amsterdam. It's fantastic! Home made (outdoor) weed is good, but sometimes is too strong( i like it like that ). Indoor grown, "label" is better i think, but for me is hard to get some... Anyway i like it. Albanian, Holland, Morocco... It's a big no-no, but everybody smoke it ( "... even my lawyer too...")
Uncle Selecta

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:00 pm

Anonymous

x

Postby Uncle Selecta » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:15 pm

Yo, Baldie, all i see is x... what is that?
Uncle S. :mrgreen:
Uncle Selecta

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:21 pm

It should be the picture that Gordon was trying to post in the first place. Works on my browser ok - sorry if its not coming up.

On a completely different and completely off-topic subject though - if you're at a loose end, you can always get your monitor screen cleaned for free at:

http://www.clean-your-screen-for-free-now.com/

It really works!

Baldy
Anonymous

Clean!

Postby Uncle Selecta » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:42 pm

It works all right. Thanks man... :lol:
Uncle Selecta

Postby dom » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:34 pm

most of the skunk type weed in the uk is welsh, loads is also grown in merseyside , east anglia and scotland (all indoor), there are lot's of home growers too in towns and cities and loads of it is on the street.

euro weed grown out doors is poor quality, most of it comes from albania, though calabria is southern italy has weed that is very very strong.

what pisses me off is the price of skunk, it's grown by scousers in wharehouses in wales and merseryside and they charge a fortune for it, no smugglers fees or shipping costs yet it's mosre than double the price!

the quality of hash has got better here recently, lot's of maroccan & turkish as well as good pollen.

dark weed is plentiful in manchester, JA high grade is £25 an 1/8, south african the cheapest at around £55 per oz
dom

Postby Moses » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:56 pm

Is that so? I get told most is from Holland in London - still 25 squid an eighth. Am dying to get some decent JA or African bushweed - much mellower.
Moses

Postby jb welda » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:04 pm

its more or less legal in california, all it takes is 150$ and about an hour of your time. one of the few things i still like about this place.

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Next

Return to General discussion