Looking for Horace Andy LP

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Looking for Horace Andy LP

Postby Angel Gabriel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:39 am

Hi Folks..I am new to this forum but I am hoping that some of you reggae mavens can help me.

I am looking for an old Horace Andy lp with Errol Scorcher which I think is called "Unity". If I remember correctly, it was produced by T. Beckford. The first track on the LP is a song called "Tonight" which is a killer version of an old Studio One rhythm (do not know the proper title).

I had the LP but I sold it as part of a purge of about 100 reggae records that I gave up when I felt as if I would never get back to reggae music collecting. Well..I made a mistake..and now I am trying to recoop some of the rarer albums that I purged (I kept a list-luckily). If an LP can not be found..then a cd burn would do just fine..for the moment.

Also, I am currently cataloging all my LPs. 7", , 10" and 12" into a database and will make it available for those that might like to trade. Most of the material is from late 70s and early 80s...maybe some one will be interested..

jah guide
angel gabriel.. email..gfuentes1375@msn.com

Now Playing: A cassette copy of Gregory Isaacs "Live at the Academy, Brixton '84
Angel Gabriel

Postby ephteeay » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:06 am

its on ebay starting price 20 GBP if you interested.

not the greatest condition from what i see... but anyway..
ephteeay

Postby JV » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:34 pm

I sold this album with similar thoughts too. I have a tape and a transferred CD-R copy though. But I'd like to have the elpee back of course.
Btw, Tonight is the original title by Keith & Tex and it's a Derrick Harriott rhythm.
JV

Postby Angel Gabriel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:39 pm

thanks guys..i will look on ebay and thanks for the info on the rhythm..
Angel Gabriel

Return to General discussion