Prince Harry honours Jewish Victims by dressing like a Nazi

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:29 am

And I thought, reading the header, it was just another new reggae singer Ive never heard of...Prince Harry...Sounds so profane. Prince Malachi is much better.
Anonymous

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:07 am

Money can buy you everything
But money can't buy you a brain
Chocolate Soldier

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:20 am

Money can buy 'Bad Brains'
Anonymous

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:25 am

true
Chocolate Soldier

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:26 am

Brain For Sale

A client of a hospital where they performed brain transplants asked about the prices.

The doctor said, "Well, this Ph.D. brain costs $10,000. This brain belonged to a NASA top scientist and costs $15,000. Here we have Harry's brain as well. It costs $50,000."

The client asked, "What? How's that possible?"

The doctor replied, "You see, it's totally unused"
Chocolate Soldier

Postby Bilko » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:33 am

The last Nazi in the Royals abdicated... maybe this one will get the spanish archer too.
in every category my subject is version
Bilko

Postby informer » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:10 pm

what an idiot !

it was a ww 2 party (don't know how someone can celebrate a party
under this title) and he tried to costume as a soldier from the german africa corps. maybe someone should tell him that german troups never weared this armlet.

and still a hint for all british:

war is over since 1945. ("don't mention the war" John Cleese)
keep it cool, you won ....

and we don't practice the "Stechschritt" and not too many
like sauerkraut. hope that clears some things.
'the one who cleans the s.h.i.t must remember it' (Lee Perry)
informer

Postby tim p » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:19 pm

Informer one reason there is such a fuss about this is because it's only a couple of weeks to Holocaust Memorial Day http://www.holocaustmemorialday.gov.uk/

The British do go on about the war but that's hardly surprising as it's still very ingrained into the culture, for obvious reasons there was no de-nazification like in Germany, no guilt etc etc...
tim p

Postby rez » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:45 pm

in fairness to the poor **** it was just a costume at a fancy dress....

I can enjoy a nazi joke as much as the nextman, that doesn't make me anti-semetic, racist or a a nazi it just means I think it's ok to joke about nazis. If I saw someone dressed that way at a fancy dress I wouldn't bat an eyelid. People should leave these people alone what are they even famous for?

UP THE REPUBLIC!
rez

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:07 pm

rez, and others. HERE's the point. Thousands of men gave their lives in the name of this (who are they anyway) family in two World Wars, one against ...wait for it... Nazis!!! And then one of them goes and takes the **** out of them , the surviving soldiers, all the people who strove to rid the World of those vermin and all the people who ate powdered egg for 7 years must be wondering what he knows about the history of his country, the country that he could quite easily rule in the future.
Millions of Homosexuals, Jews, the Mentally Ill, the dislabled were slaughtered in the most inhumane ways possible by these monsters and Ponce Harry wears their badge.
THAT uniform is NOT a fashion item a plaything or any statement but one of utter brutality!

The thing is along comes a generation removed by a few years from the experience of those people who were present and all the sudden it means nothing, and like you rez they start taking it all like a joke. Tell me how do you know he was making a joke, ?// and what's the punchline? - another few million Jews in gas chambers ?
Anonymous

Postby mghifi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:45 pm

Well put bmd.
Maybe to his next little rich boy party, Harry can go in black face with a noose around his neck. After all, if it didn't occur in his 15 minute lifespan then it doesn't matter.
mghifi

Postby jb welda » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:32 pm

yeah well put.

how do you feel about sid vicious and those bozos then? didnt they parade around in nazi uniforms more than once?

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby Chocolate Soldier » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:34 pm

Aw c'mon guys you mean you never dressed up in a little SS Waffen gear on occasion or headed to the polo club soiree in blackface & KKK noose? Why all the fuss?
Chocolate Soldier

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:38 pm

Where'd he get that clobber anyway? Anyone who sells or hires it should be prosecuted IMO.

Or maybe he found it snooping around in his grandad's cupboards? :wink:

Respect

Gordon
Anonymous

Postby giab » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:39 pm

"Aw c'mon guys you mean you never dressed up in a little SS Waffen gear on occasion "
nah, I get my Mrs to do that Chocco, & I pretend to be Poland
:)
giab

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion