Prince Harry honours Jewish Victims by dressing like a Nazi

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Postby jb welda » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:07 pm

heres something: i would much rather have some insignificant dork royality who dont have a say in anything, really, going to a costume party dressed as a nazi than a president and his henchmen acting like one.

jaw on that one for awhile

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:59 pm

Right On Jay Bee... hah hah.
There are plenty facist **** in control over here,...
To BMC or whoever it was chatting about the Dutch Queen having some say and power within pollitricks in the Netherlands, ours (?) does too, she is the official head of state and is still consulted on all Parliamentary matters.
Anonymous

Postby Dr Sleeper » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:08 pm

jb welda wrote:heres something: i would much rather have some insignificant dork royality who dont have a say in anything, really, going to a costume party dressed as a nazi than a president and his henchmen acting like one.

This man speaks the truth.

All of those royal dorks would benefit from a chalice in the palace, as I would say.
They have used guns to spoil the fun and force tasteless music upon the land. (Prince Buster)
Dr Sleeper

Postby Grumpy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:53 pm

Dr Sleeper, when is east west? I once had the good fortune to spend a number of happy years living by the banks of the River Nile but whether the village where I lived was east or west of the river was a matter of often surreal debate. It was a geographical conundrum. On the stretch where the village was situated, the river interrupted its inexorable passage northwards to the Mediterranean delta and turned back upon itself and flowed southwards for about a hundred miles. Although I was situated longitudinally east of the River Nile, the local folk referred to it as west. To get to the east of the river you had to travel geographically west across it by felucca or ferry. Played havoc with my internal compass. Consequently I have developed a soft spot for the ecclesiastical compass whereby the altar and apse end of a church is always referred to as the east end even if it's pointing north, and the transepts as north and south however they are actually directed. I love this. I suspect that your location is similarly metaphorical.
Grumpy

Postby jb welda » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:58 pm

a whoa very off topic but let me say this: west is east and vice versa if you travel far enough (eg: around the globe).

one love
jah bill
jb welda

Postby Grumpy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:33 pm

Yes, sorry, Jah Bill. Got waylaid by Mick Sleeper's location when what I meant to do was agree with your well-made point. The problem with this set of anachronistic dorks is that their influence as celebrities is out of all proportion to their actual power, which you rightly calculate as nugatory.
Grumpy

Postby Dr Sleeper » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:04 pm

My doctorates are in film and reggae, not geography. :wink:
They have used guns to spoil the fun and force tasteless music upon the land. (Prince Buster)
Dr Sleeper

Postby Grumpy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:23 pm

Yes, Mick, I remember a very interesting discussion on the old board arguing the relative merits of Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin. I believe you advocated for Buster whilst Charlie's main champion was Sis Ali.
Grumpy

Postby Ash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:01 pm

He's a retard...he's not responsible for his actions...though i would quetion his 'entourage' bodygaurds etc for thier lack of attention.
'Blessed is the Man who walketh not in the counsel of the Ungodly'
Ash

Previous

Return to General discussion