Voice of Progress

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Voice of Progress

Postby SanDiegoRoots » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:39 am

ill like to know if Jr Reid Voice of Progress album has been reissue again on blue moon lable.. i seen a seller who had 10 copies would like to know if it has be repress again seller set price is 40dollars each little pricey i say......
SanDiegoRoots

Postby ephteeay » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:03 am

originally it came on the negus roots label... in the early 80s.. i have a copy on blue moon like the ones youve seen which from what i understand is a pressing from the later/late 80s still quite hard to find..

good LP but not as good as L****** C*****'s LPs also on negus roots
ephteeay

Postby charlie.reggae » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:24 am

SanDiegoRoots,

Do you mean the 'Shadows after dark' LP (Blue Moon, BMLP 059) ? If so, I sold about ten to a friend a few months ago.

E-mail me on 'charlie.reggae@btinternet.com' if so & I'll shake his tree to see if he's got any left.

Best wishes,

Charlie Reggae
'Come 'ere croffy-back - This is a summit meeting f'or the dead Reggae King' (Freddie Notes & The Rudies, 1970)
charlie.reggae

Postby SanDiegoRoots » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:53 pm

charlie yes shadow after dark

they are on ebay .... i know originally its on neguss roots lable... blue moon the repress.. i just want to know if they are in pressing so i can wait and get my copy cheap then 40 us dollars...

would love to have the negus roots copy $$$$$$ anyways im cool with it lacksley on cd but its always nice to have on vinyl
SanDiegoRoots

Return to General discussion