Help identifying artist

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Help identifying artist

Postby steve1961 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 am

Hi guys,
I was hoping one of you could please help to identify who this artist actually is?

General Slackest - Slacker than the Rest

Is it derrick morgan?

I bought this LP from keith at daddy kool back in the 70's, unfortunately it got broken in transit when i was moving home.

I don't know if i'm allowed to post the link to the aforementione LP, please delete if this is not permitted?

http://www.rootsvinylguide.com/ebay_ite ... -rudest--4

Also is it permitted on this forum to ask where i can locate this LP, i would love to own it again, i have scoured the web tring to locate a copy but to no avail

many thanks guys for any info you can give regarding the LP and artist

kind regards steve
steve1961

Re: Help identifying artist

Postby Anchor » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am

Anchor

Postby kalcidis » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:18 am

iYes. Derrick Morgan I've heard as well. If you do a search on B&F I'm sure I've created a thread about it. It's strictly Bunny Lee productions if I remember correctly (some quite heavy such as Barry Brown - Step It Up).

Bought a copy a few years ago ... difficult set to listen to due to the incredibly slack topics presented.
kalcidis

Postby steve1961 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:46 am

many thanks kalcidis - greatly appreciate the info - Yes i agree about the slackness, i thought the lowbites too hot to handle Lp was slack till i heard that ha

Thank you Anchor for that link, Just ordered on discogs!
steve1961

Return to General discussion